My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Curious Case of Szechuan Button


Everyone and their mother has off today but not NYU. No siree. Despite the dangerous road conditions especially in the metro area, NYU is still in session. I love the snow so I was thrilled to awaken to a winter wonderland this morning.

Have you tried a Szechuan Button? I just found out about these over the weekend and I am really curious to try one. Apparently, chefs are starting to use this odd blossom in numerous culinary ways. Want an electric eel cocktail?


Are you looking for an odd job? Check out this site, it might just be able to help you out.

Sorry for the short post today but I'm distracted by the snow.

No comments: