My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trunk Monkey

I had not seen the following video until my mom forwarded it to me. So thanks, Mom. I think we probably all need a trunk monkey:



I can't believe Conan is heading out to LA and Fallon will soon be on. Here are some set shots. Looks Lettermanesque.

Have you been to www.presidentplease.com?

With the Academy Awards less than a week away, I am sad to say I have not been able to see all of the films nominated. I usually like to see them all but haven't had the time to keep up. I need some screeners, people.

Hugh Jackman is hosting which most likely means we are in for a big musical opener with Hugh singing and dancing. Isn't that right Hugh?



Have a great day!

No comments: