My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sidekicks


With the announcement that Andy Richter will be joining Conan once again as announcer of The Tonight Show, I began thinking about sidekicks:

Batman and Robin
Ed McMahon and Johnny Carson
Samwise and Frodo
Tonto and The Lone Ranger

The list goes on and on...And it got me thinking. I need a sidekick. No, not the T-Mobile Sidekick, a real sidekick. Someone that can run around the city with me and sit in the my motorcycle sidecar. How much fun would that be? We could fight crime or go around painting over graffiti covered buildings. Making communities safer and more beautiful places. Are you on board yet? Come on, I'll even throw in a box of thin mints. I'll be waiting by the red phone for your call.

Every now and then I come across a video I haven't seen and it becomes my favorite clip of the week. The following is just that. I can't believe I just saw it. A must see for any Letterman or Jim Henson fan. Enjoy.




This is pretty cool too:

No comments: