My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Earthquake


I was sitting at my computer editing last night just before 11pm when all of a sudden I heard and felt a rumbling. Thinking it was just a plane I paid no attention to it and then my sister called saying they were reporting an earthquake in Morris County! Crazy isn't it? People were calling it into the news last night and they didn't really have much to report except that it was 2.9 on the Richter Scale. Now they are saying 3.0.

Did you see this footage?



We knew it was coming, CBS picks up an arranged marriage reality show.

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT:
Christian Bale got angry on the set and when Bale gets angry...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goes to show how aggressive Bloomberg is; I wish the animal bit his hand off...