My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Live from Punxsutawney


Greetings! We are live in Punxsutawney, PA where Phil just predicted six more weeks of winter. I'm standing next to Phil who has agreed to give us an exclusive interview.

So Phil, now what?...oh, Phil just ran away right into a have-a-heart trap. Back to you Evan.

Thanks, Trip. I hope you had a great weekend! How about that weather yesterday. A taste of Spring.

In the news today..

The super exciting conclusion to the Super Bowl. How about Bruuuuce and Jennifer Hudson and Sully and his crew.

Michael Phelps' new record: 100 meter BacksTOKE.

I know some of my readers are obsessed with goat cheese, well here's a site for you, complete with recipes. (Elise this post is for you).

And now, one of my favorite commercials from last night:

No comments: