My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 27, 2009

I Love Verizon


Unfortunately at this point in time, I cannot go into details about my conversation with a Verizon technical support woman last night. You'll see why hopefully by next week and if you have to know right now, you're going to have to contact me personally. Let me start by saying Verizon Wireless has some of the best technical support a customer could ask for. I called twice last night with different questions and everyone was overly nice. Many of them are located on the West Coast which is perhaps why they are so laid back and nice when I called frustrated that I couldn't get BBM on my blackberry after updating my software. Let's just say I was one happy Verizon customer when I got off the phone with my new friend over at Verizon.


Does somebody smell a sequel? New York Chihuahuas: You barking at me?

I found this article really fascinating, but then again I'm one of those people that likes to check the DOH ratings online to see what sort of violations restaurants have.

Want to write a novel but you don't have pen, paper, computer, or any other device except your cell phone. No problem. Turns out people are typing novels using their phone.

What is going on with Octomom? I see her all over the news and now Dr. Phil is involved. The last thing I heard was they were saying she had an addiction to having children and that she wants to have more. Um, doesn't anyone realize that Octomom is really Janeane Garofalo in her biggest stunt yet. She said she was hoping to upstage Joaquin Phoenix.





Um, lady, I don't know how to break this to you but your car is in a lake.


Forever Lip Sync from Adam Zaninovich on Vimeo.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: