My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 16, 2009

A Raccoon Roams In Harlem

Happy President's Day!

It's been a super busy couple of days. Yesterday, Adam, Mitch and I filmed a music video in Harlem. I hate to admit it, but it was the first time I really had been to Harlem and it's such a cool place. Morris-Jumel mansion, Grant's Tomb, Harry Houdini's house, and The Royal Tannenbaum's house. We saw busloads of Dutch tourists, a town car raking an infield, and a huge Harlem Raccoon. Harlem created an amazing backdrop for the video and despite the cold, the shoot was very successful.

Maybe I do need an iphone after all.

Want to erase bad memories?

My co-workers and I enjoy stopping by the Half Pint now and then. Well, they were in the news because they have created a new drink, The Sully.

Have a great day!

No comments: