My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Morning Glory Pankcakes


I had a craving this morning for some of the best pancakes made at this little breakfast place in Manchester Vermont, Up for Breakfast. I think I've mentioned these Morning Glory Pancakes on this blog before and even posted a muffin recipe. I could go for some of those pancakes right now with a side of their infamous wild turkey hash.


We can all sleep well tonight knowing that Senator Kirsten Gillibrand has moved her rifles.

This is a really bizarre story which I saw on the news this morning. Let's just say it was no trunk monkey.


Anyone participating in the great Ice Box Derby? Anyone? Anyone?



Paragliding on frozen dunes from Bitlas on Vimeo.


Save the best item for last. Lonely in bed? Why not stop over at Overstock.com and get yourself the Hug Me Pillow.

No comments: