My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Thank You Honda

Dear Honda,

As I sit in the waiting room waiting for my car to be serviced, I wanted to write you a letter to thank you for teaching me how to be more aggressive. It all started when I noticed a noise coming from the rear of my car when I accelerated. That noise turned into a bad wheel bearing and other problems. When those problems were fixed, you told me I needed two new tires. Two new tires! You blamed the wear on the tires on me, told me I should have rotated the tires more often. You lied to me, because after researching on the internet and calling Honda corporate, I found out the wheel wearings were causing tire wear on Honda Civics. I opened up a case with Honda and they agreed to pay for half of the tire cost because indeed the wear was not my fault. In fact, if I had rotated the tires, I would now be needing 4 new tires. I thought my aggravations were over. So when I came in for my new tires and a 15,000 mile servicing, why didn't you know about it? And why does a servicing cost $129, what kind of oil are you using? When I found out that wipers and airfilter replacement were included I flipped and told them not to replace them. My cost was then $34.00. I can replace my windshield wipers for $12. And stop already with the air filter trick. It doesn't need to be replaced. While the aggravation isn't fun, I would like to thank you for teaching me how to be aggressive when it comes to dealing with car dealerships. In fact, I think maybe I should start holding seminars, heck maybe I should start talking with the other people in the waiting room here, encouraging them to speak up. I just saw one old lady taken advantage of. The rubber on her mats need replacing? Come on.

Thanks for paying for half of the new tires and thank you, for creating such aggravation.

Yours Sincerely,
Evan Nisenson

PS. The customer is always right.

No comments: