My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Subway Church, Take the A-men Train


I went to subway church this morning. It's happened before and I basically have no control over when I go. For the second time I have stepped into an A train and have listened to this man talking, no...rather screaming, about Jesus and how Jesus saved him from his crack addiction. Now this guy is really loud and I wouldn't want to have to stand near him because I'm sure there is saliva flying as well. I'm glad he was saved but having to endure someone screaming at 7:35am in an enclosed space, we could all do without. Amen.

I couldn't believe how much rain we got in New Jersey yesterday. In the words of Boaz Frankel, "it was nutso".

Last night after work I went with my sister to do a walkthrough of the Fringe Venue at which she is performing her one woman show, Piccola Cosi. Oh, have I mentioned that you can now purchase tickets online??! Of course I have, but I'm going to mention it quite frequently now in hopes that Mr. Big Time Producer/Casting Director stumbles upon this and wants to come. If that is the case, please let me know.

Apparently, this couple haven't gone down to the basement.

Vanity Fair Rocks!

If you know me well, you know that I am a huge Tim Burton fan. Well Tim is working on a version of Alice and Wonderland and word has it he just cast the actress to play Alice. Can't wait for this one.

Gotta love Beaker:



Stay dry today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha..you are too funny.