My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Alfred, get me the batmobile...


I'm glad so many of you enjoyed the post yesterday. Did anyone get to attend The Dark Knight premiere in New York last night? The carpet was black last night and Heath Ledger's family was in attendance. His father gave the thumbs up when he came out and the critics are crazy about this film and Heath's performance.


What happens when you mix Feist with Sesame Street? Well, take a look...



That'll teach you for not putting the seat down.

Finally, I can start drilling for oil in my backyard...anyone want to join me? We can reenact scenes from There Will Be Blood.

I once got an instructional dance video from Netflix and it was really cheesy so I sent it back and haven't thought about it until this week. I think we got a few steps out of it but I thought I would share this with you so we can organize a massive thriller dance. Everyone just start doing this at 3:00pm today. You know you want to.

No comments: