My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Honey, Turkey's done.

I stepped into a subway car this morning that was so hot you could have fried an egg on the seat. Where's Mario Batali when you need him. It was so hot, I could just about see the red timer popping out of the legs of the human turkeys sitting across from me.

So I don't think I've mentioned this yet on the blog, but my gym is being taken over by Gold's Gym. They've been signing new members up like crazy and it'll be interesting to see what renovations they make. They said they are really going to make it nice and I've locked in a great rate by signing up early.

You have to love a story like this one. As if Paterson, NJ doesn't have any other problems, a councilman wants to start a crusade against saggy pants. If caught, police will yell "pull 'em up" in addition to "put 'em up" making it, "pull 'em up, put 'em up". At which point the officer, instead of handcuffing them will put a belt on them.

Grab your Wii and let's start a band.

Video of the day....**Warning, contains minor nudity** Letterman used to use some clips from this video and I've been wanting to post this for awhile. So why not today?



Tonight is HUla Hoop night at Tortilla Flats so I'm heading over there with my co-workers for some post work fun. I'm going to try this tonight and just see what happens.

I've gotten some requests for more karaoke songs so late last night, I recorded another one. Don't think it came out as well as the one I posted a few days ago. But here it is.

Rate this performance at The Sims On Stage


Have a great day and stay cool.

No comments: