My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Be Kanye Now?

So I saw an ad on the subway this morning which I haven't seen before. Be Kanye Now! Take a pill and look like and be as cool as Kanye, and there was a website: www.bekanyenow.com. When I got to the office I typed in the URL and was brought to the Absolut site. Hmmm...nice job Absolut, you fooled me.


Do you recognize the reporter in the middle? Well you should. It's Jay Leno...following in Jimmy Kimmel's tracks, Jay Leno disguised himself as a reporter and attended the TV Critics Assn. press tour. He was asking all sorts of questions before they realized who he was. Late Night is changing and it'll be interesting to see what happens.

So you want a pedicure huh? Why not try this new method. You don't have to worry about getting infected by unsterilized pedicure tools.

Better return the jalapeƱos.

Brace yourself, some places in New York City are going naked. That's right what's more relaxing than nude yoga? What's funnier than nude comedy? uhhhhh...let me get back to you on that.

So that's how you get rid of the roaches...I don't remember them doing that on Dirty Jobs.

Only in NYC will you find the Street-Meat-Palooza.

Two thumbs up up and away...I'll miss Ebert and Roeper. I am reminded of this video:


We all love The View, especially when the topic gets heated and Elizabeth starts getting emotional.



If I were Jesse Jackson I'd be protecting my n*ts.

While we're on that topic, I thought I would mention that there was an arrest made at the NYU Bobst library the other day. Let's just say the guy wasn't reading... so I came up with a joke.

"When police asked the man in the library what he thought he was doing he replied, "giving myself a final exam".

Have a good day and thanks for being there for me when I need it most.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the "white woman" makes some good points, while the "black women" have no argument beyond, I'm black and can use the word.