My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jetpacks Make Commuting Easy!

I think one of these $100,000 jetpacks would make my commute easier in the morning. I have officially begun the search for a place and thanks to Brian, have a great agent who has already sent me some attractive listings. My goal is to find something that is an excellent investment in an up-and-coming neighborhood. I'm Suzanne Whang, and this is House Hunters.




And I thought feeding the pigeons was bad...

I guess this rat problem could be easily remedied. Just bring in the 44-pound cat from, you guessed it, the Garden State. Oh we're so proud. The large feline will be appearing on many shows today including Live With Regis and Kelly. And while we're talking about cats, I noticed that the clip I posted on Monday with Christian the lion was shown on the Today Show yesterday and was on all of the entertainment news shows last night.

I started to watch the second season of This American Life on Demand and it's one of the best shows. It is beautifully filmed and directed and the stories are incredible. I highly recommend it and if you haven't seen the first season, you're in luck!

JK Rowling will be raking it in for the rest of her life...get yours now for the LOW LOW PRICE OF $100.

uh
oh
, we knew this was coming...Internet Addiction.

Looking for something fun to do while you are at the lake this summer? Well this looks like fun for all ages!



Devang was laughing about this the other day so I watched it again and honestly, it gets funnier with each viewing.

No comments: