My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Singing In The Car...Just Singing In The Car

I'll be honest, I have been having trouble sleeping lately. I toss and turn a lot and I've been waking up before my alarm goes off at 5:55am. According to the internet the leading cause of sleep disorders is...you guessed it, emotional turmoil. Okay Dr. Oz, what should I do?



I knew he'd be able to offer some sort of advice. Perhaps he has answers to some of my other questions.


On the way to the bus this morning I suddenly started singing with the Billy Joel song playing on the radio. I didn't care what the woman next to me thought, half awake and yawning. Singing in the car this morning made me think of that show Motormouth on VH1. It's sort of like candid camera but it catches people singing in the car. Have you heard about The Singing Office? I really want to sign our office up.

Did you see this...wow:



Kids are celebrating the fact that well, vegetables can be deadly.

"But mom, I don't want to eat this salad...the cilantro might contain traces of salmonella."

Did you hear about the Bronx Zoo Skyfari cable car that got stuck in the air yesterday? Scared passengers said they survived on peanuts and bananas. One person was said to be yelling at the Hyenas, "This isn't funny, stop laughing."

And while I'm on the subject of animals, a huge bat will be swooping into our area soon. That's right, The Dark Knight opens on July 18th and Warner Brothers wants to make sure you know about it. The bat signal has arrived.

A busy day today and it has just Begum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"This isn't funny, stop laughing."

Now I can't stop laughing.