My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Best Recyclers


Evan's thought of the morning while walking to work:

"Gee, the homeless are the best recyclers"

It's Thursday and it's going to be hot today. Drink plenty of fluids and stay inside. Oh yeah, and if you are near a pool, how about a swim? Hopefully it won't be crowded.

I have been having some problems with my bluetooth recently and it's frustrating making a call in the car and not being sure if the other person is going to be able to hear me. So I did some research and looked at a list of the best bluetooth devices out there and I went ahead and ordered one. Let me just say I am so happy with it. It has amazing sound quality and it's sleek design is great too. They are not paying me to promote this but perhaps someone at Aliph will send me a free Jawbone in the mail. Check these cool devices out.

Mamma Mia, Batman is selling out like hotcakes.

Andy Dick needs some help, and getting another reality show is not the answer.

Anyone want to grab Subway for lunch?

Jake Bronstein is at it again! I love this guy. First a wookie, then pennies, and now this. Keep up the great work Jake.

NJ doctors are the best...I mean, they perform your surgery and give you a temporary rose tattoo while you're under.

If you are seeking the perfect burger in NYC why not read Alan Richman's recent blog.


So how are you doing? Sorry, I rarely take the time to ask you about yourself and what you've been up to. I really hope you are doing well. What's that? Late night karaoke? Ehhhh...okay, here's one more. Mamma Mia is opening this weekend so this is appropriate.

Rate this performance at The Sims On Stage


Question of the Day:
Wachovia: Watch ova ya or Walk ova ya?

No comments: