My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good Luck NYC Half Marathon Runners



It's a beautiful Friday morning and I'd like to start by wishing good luck to all those running in the NYC Half Marathon on Sunday. Go out there and beat your previous times! If you want more information on this race which goes from Central Park to Rector Street, click here. Afraid of crowds? No worries, the race will be broadcast on ABC! So set your DVRs.

Okay, let me get out the paper and see what's in the news today...

We use our cell phones so much these days that the thought of them being harmful is scary. I've been using my speaker phone and my bluetooth more often.

Here's another reason why rabbits make great pets...they'll save your life too!

This sounds like it was terrifying...

Lions, and tigers and real life ETs Oh My!

These NYC River Gym renderings are so cool! It's about time they came up with the idea of "transforming wasted human mechanical energy into a useful kinetic gymnasium."




I hope you have a great weekend and I'll be around so let's do lunch..and remember,

You don't need a cabinet full of cleaners.

No comments: