My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Evan on the Rachel Ray Show? Perhaps.


I finally did it. I called Cablevision and canceled our cable subscription and quite frankly, I thought they would have put up more of a fight. They had a few lines and gave me some reasons why I shouldn't cancel but I wasn't convinced. So today, when I get home from work, I will be able to try out the new Verizon Fios TV. I'll let you know how it is. I know Verizon customer service is horrible so hopefully there won't be a need to call them. We'll see if the fleas are saying "Wow".

So I got a call from a segment coordinator at The Rachel Ray Show because they are considering me for a segment. I'd be the perfect choice and I'm hoping I hear back from them. It has to do with Blueberry Pie. Yum.

It's hard to believe that a year has gone by since my encounter at the Sussex County Fair. I think that blog entry was one of my longest and I'd like to get back to more writing and less linking to news stories. The fair is coming up again and I'm going to hopefully attend this year but stay away from the "unknown". Stick to the animals, the food, and the food. I strongly encourage you to go as it is just so much fun. I wanted to attend the turkey calling contest but I'll be away in Vermont.


Did you hear about Richard Branson's aircraft? WhiteKnightTwo?

I was excited to find that the first trailer for Oliver Stone's "W" has hit the internet:



What's your name? There are so many I just can't remember any more.

This is so cool...I want to perform at Graceland!

I saw a misplaced Arnold cat toy at the supermarket checkout last night. Who knew they were even making these????

Have a great day :-)

No comments: