My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday, Monday..dum dum..da da dum dum.

Approximately 10,000 people took part in the NYC half marathon yesterday so it was a fluke that when I turned on the tv I saw the only person I knew who was running the race (the time on the screen was 8:41am). There was a lot of shaky camera work during the broadcast and I was glad we got to see all of those sponges on the ground. I went to Spring Lake on Saturday to celebrate my grandmother's birthday and the weather was great! We ate at this great restaurant in Belmar called Casa Solar.

Have you seen the following video? I don't know if it's the music or the message but it made me feel good.



I love NYC!

You know you love them..here's my recipe of the week.

Actor Shia LaBeouf who is one of today's biggest young stars appears to be in trouble. I hope this isn't true.

And Lindsay Lohan was hit by a motorbike in NY.

This is pretty Cuil.

I have always wanted to go to the Parsippany Psychic Fair to film a segment. The fair took place yesterday and while I didn't make it, I'd like to imagine it was something like this...