My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Judd Apatow, Make Me A Star!


So a few people have commented to me that they think Judd Apatow should make me a star in one of his movies. Perhaps this is because I have curly hair and look as though I could be in the new movie Step Brothers, or could this be because I have curly hair and I'm funny? Either way, my buddy Boaz wrote about Judd awhile back and Judd stumbled upon his entry. So Mr. Apatow, this post is for you. Just imagine the press you will get when you turn a blogger (me) into the next comedy star. Not only have I acted before, but I also sing and I can even do a human mouth trumpet. I don't know what more you could ask for! I look forward to hearing from you Mr. Apatow even though I'm sure you are extremely busy.


The Olympics are coming up and apparently Beijing has asked that hotels and restaurants take dog off of their menus during the Olympics and the Paralympics. Athletes competing this year were confused.."wait, so no hot dogs?".

Novelty Drinks are here to stay.

Jaws is baaaack.

Blackbird singing in the morning light.
Copying siren sounds all through the night
Will they kill it? They might.

I hope you have been checking out YesButNoButYes because there have been many great posts lately. In addition to Adam's posts, now Johnny Wright is a part of the team. Excellent stuff guys.

I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks to all of my friends, family, readers who have shown your support in one way or the other over the past week. I really appreciate it.

I'm going to have Dr. Phil have the last word today, take it away...

"Everyone says, 'All of the good ones are gone. I can't meet anybody. That's clearly a problem, but also, once you get into a relationship, we sometimes say, 'If we're in love, we shouldn't have to work at this, right?'

"That's not true. You always have to work at your relationship."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there and be strong!

Vin

Anonymous said...

Don't ever give up.

-Vinnie Chase, 2007