My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome to the White House


I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a long weekend for those who had yesterday off. I am happy to say that the mattress was finally delivered over the weekend and while that was happening I found out that the couch I had ordered was discontinued. So back to the drawing board. I saw a fight break out at the gym over the weekend. There wasn't any physical contact but just a lot of yelling. All of the treadmills were taken so this older man decided he would start looking at each persons machine to see how long they had been on there. One woman had a towel over her time so he asked if he could see it. She said "no". He got annoyed and then they exchanged words. Isn't NJ a wonderful place? My uber talented friend and animator, Amanda recently got married and I talked to her last night. I am so impressed with the photographer they used for their wedding. Her name is Karin von Voigtlander and her work is incredible. I love the way she uses color. Here's her website.

There is much excitement in the air as Barack Obama is hours away from being sworn in as the 44th President of the United States. I hope you are able to watch the ceremony today. Here's a very cool interactive map and schedule of events.

Free Coffee at Oren's today.

This is just terrifying...and so is this.

Did you hear about the Al Gore ice sculpture?

Here's a fun clip of the day which you may or may not have seen before:

No comments: