My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Please Explain: 59Fifty


On today's "Please Explain" I'm asking my viewers to explain why people leave stickers on the New Era 59Fifty hats.

"The sticker just authenticates that the hat is the real thing."
-Marta Styni, Bronx, NY

"I keep it on because it's holographic and cool"
- Tyron Slade, Brooklyn, NY

"I honestly don't know why I keep it on but I think it's neat that people do"
- Steven Pravlo, Astoria, NY

"I don't get it myself. I mean, why don't we just start keeping our pant size stickers on our pants?"
- Rona Theronowitz, New York, NY


I received an email yesterday from YouTube about a short film that I posted done by my buddy Jon and starring me and Greg. It has been removed. I couldn't believe of all the stuff out there they removed our short film. Here's the email:

Dear niceevana,

Video Disabled

A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video The Roommate. The audio content identified in your video is Our House by Crosby, Still, Nash & Young. We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback due to a music rights issue.

Replace Your Audio with AudioSwap

Don't worry, we have plenty of music available for your use. Please visit our AudioSwap library to learn how you can easily replace the audio in your video with any track from our growing library of fully licensed songs.

Other Options

If you think there's been a mistake, or you have other questions, please visit the Copyright Notice page in your account.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Content Identification Team


More like Crosby, Stills and Cash. I'm imagining that someone reported it. There are millions of videos out there using music. Why ours? If you didn't get a chance to watch it it'll resurface, don't you worry.

Wow, this guy must sell a lot of dogs.

Mickey Rourke will appear in Iron Man 2!

Watch out MacBook Air...

MUST HAVE toy of the New Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a joke! Copyright infrigement? "The Roommate" will live on!