My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF


The weekend has finally arrived and I hope your week wasn't too hectic. So I'm taking a TV sitcom writing class and the teacher is really great. I think I'm going to love the class. We have to write a spec script and while I'll admit I haven't had much time to watch tv lately, I am looking forward to trying out some ideas and seeing what works and what doesn't.

I have mentioned In Search of the Wow Wow Wibble Woggle Wazzie Woodle Woo before on this blog. It's Tim Noah's masterpiece which I watched over and over as a youngster and was passed down to other generations in my family. You have to watch it. I'll let you borrow my copy. You might think it's stupid at first but sit through the whole thing. You won't be able to get the songs out of your head.

Just another day at the office:


The Great Office War from Runawaybox on Vimeo.

If you fall asleep on the subway you might just make it on here.

The temperature is supposed to reach nearly 50 today! Is the cold spell over? When is the blizzard of '09 coming?

I heard the founder of The Printed Blog interviewed on NPR. I wonder if it's going to take off.

Barack O'Bama...

I always wanted a Chia Pet as a kid but never got one. Well, who wouldn't want this.

No comments: