My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

There's Snow Business, Like Snow Business

I don't quite understand something. They can invent a vacuum cleaning robot machine that can vacuum your carpets on its own but they still don't know how to plow a snow covered road. Well, in New Jersey they don't. The roads are treacherous here this morning. I daringly took my car to the train station so that I could easily ride into Penn Station. WRONG. In addition to sliding on the road, when I got to the station, "phew, I made it", there were no parking spots left. That's right. So, fed up and not willing to risk getting into an accident, I'm going to wait it out for a little bit and then get a ride to the train and take a half day at work.

Babies in the snow are cute and cold.


Snow angel from Matt Hamilton on Vimeo.

Now this is the kind of story I love...


The next time you buy an MP3 player at the thrift shop, check it for Secret Military Files.

No comments: