My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Post 646, Palindrome

Believe it or not, this is my 646th post, a palindrome, and while it amazes me how many posts I have written, I still have many to go before I hit 1,000. What does the word "palindrome" make you think of? Mrs. Suppleworth, your 4th grade teacher? A Man A Plan A Plan A Canal Panama? How about They Might Be Giants' "I Palindrome I?". I'm reminded of the following Weird Al song. Say what you wanna say, the man is a genius. The song uses all palindromes.



What were you doing looking at Obama, Drum Major!

When people stop going to the theater and Broadway shows are closing left and right. What to do...I know, THRILLER The Musical!

Yes, but can it give me a physical?

Everybody Dance Now..

No comments: