My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow

I forgot there was snow in the forecast so I was a little surprised when I opened the door to a freshly covered white ground. The bus trip took longer than usual but pretty soon there will be no more bus. Tonight Adam and I will be attending the Premiere of Inkheart. Have I read the book? No. Am I excited? You betcha! The lights, the glamor, the red carpet. Sometimes they even have free snacks. I'm sure you'll get the full report tomorrow.

Temperature is chilly here but I'm sure it's quite lovely in Tampa. Well, except for the feces throwing monkey.

Whose paying to have the Golden Globes investigated by the FCC? Puhlease.

Will...Obama..Obama...Will..Uma...

This is really bizarre.

Have a great day!

No comments: