My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Moon


I've been admiring the moon lately. It's been quite amazing. It's fullness has also been creating some problems. An annoying trip to the car dealership where everyone and anyone will try to sell you something you don't need. Then a call to the mattress company who tell me my mattress is no longer available. Everything has been worked out and the mattress and cable guy are coming today. Exciting stuff.

You think you send a lot of texts? Well, you don't.


I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite awkward moments from the Golden Globe Red Carpet. I think Tiki should stick to sports.



Looking for a job? Why not apply for the best job in the world. Thanks to Elise for sending this our way!

And now, some photos I took to capture Winter:






No comments: