My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1-800-M-A-T-T-R-E-S..and leave off the last "S" for Stupid

I took a half day off of work yesterday to go wait in my apartment for the bed to be delivered. At about 5:00pm the driver called to say that for some reason they didn't load the box spring on the truck, only the mattress and frame. Just great. I was fuming. I called the company I ordered the mattress from and tried to remain as cool as I could but demanded they give me some money back. So I got 40% off my purchase. It pays to speak up.

My second annoyance is Joyce Honda of Denville NJ. My dad pointed out that the problem I had with my car, which apparently is really dangerous has happened to hundreds of thousands of people. There are entire forums of people badmouthing their local dealership. Honda released a statement saying there was something wrong with the car that was causing tires to wear and in some cases, fly off the car. It truly disturbs me that no one at the dealership mentioned this and they try acting like it's my fault for not rotating the wheels. WRONG. It's your fault Honda. And now I'm mad. You are going to pay for my new tires and I'm going straight to the Honda Corporation. Tom Duffy, you should have known about this and told me when I came in. Ray at the Service center at Joyce Honda, you should be ashamed of yourself. Blaming your customers for something that isn't their fault. You just lost a bunch of customers.

Okay, now that I got that out of my system. How about something fun? Ready for this? Barack, put down that blackberry and check it out:



Mm..Rocky Raccoon.

Short post today...much more tomorrow!!!

No comments: