My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Steve Martin, A Wild and Crazy Guy

Over the break I read Steve Martin's most recent book, Born Standing Up which Jon had given me for my birthday. I really enjoyed reading about how Steve Martin got started and how he shaped his standup routine. There are some great photos spread out throughout the book of Steve at various ages. If you are looking for a fun light read I highly recommend it. You can get a copy here.

I was at the gym last night and Dean shared with me the following Youtube video. It contains some foul language so don't say I didn't warn you. It made me laugh because it reminds me of 95% of the guys I observe when Elissa and I go out to bars in NJ.



Thanks for your contribution Dean!

I think I mentioned that Elissa bought me a GPS for the holidays. I really love it. You will learn new ways to get from place to place that you never even knew existed. If you drive at all I highly recommend getting one. They had a great sale on GPS systems for the holidays and I'm sure you can still find some units on sale. So go out and make driving more enjoyable by getting one of these little devices.

I'd like to present you with a list of some of the movies that Boaz and I have seen at Sundance and I enjoyed. Some of these are already out on DVD and some will be out in the coming weeks so add them to your Netflix Queue.

1) Eagle Vs. Shark (on dvd)
2) Adams's Apples (on DVD)
3) The Monastary: Mr. Vig vs. the nun
4) Dedication
5) King of California
6) The Nines
7) On the Road with Judas

and some that were at Sundance but we didn't see:

1) Son of Rambo
2) Joshua
3) Rocket Science
4) My kid could paint that

No comments: