My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Michel Gondry is at it again

Watch as Michel Gondry PICKS his favorite Youtube videos live from Sundance. I'm looking forward to his new movie, Be Kind Rewind.



Silly Michel, picking is for kids.

While searching YouTube I came across a video featuring Fats Waller that I believe was made for me. If you have large feet I'm sure you will appreciate it as well.



Are you looking for an apartment in Manhattan? Like cats? This place might just be perfect for you...or not.



I just found out that Teller, of Penn and Teller has been involved in a staging of Macbeth at the Two Rivers Theater in Red Bank, NJ. I really want to go! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: