My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday, Monday..da da.. da da dum dum..

So another weekend has gone by and another week has begun. Elissa, Justine, Jon and I went to dinner on Saturday and saw Cloverfield. Have you seen it? I thought it was really clever in how it combined handheld footage with great special effects but really didn't care for the movie as a whole. I didn't care at all about the characters and was disturbed by the way the movie enjoys playing on our fears of 9/11. We went to the Morristown NJ movie theater which is part of the Hyatt. There was a ticket taker there who apparently is very well known in town and he was very nice and had a very unique way of taking the tickets. I don't quite know how to explain it. You'll just have to make a trip to this theater to see for yourself!

I'm sure you know how fond I am of Vermont. Well this just makes me that much fonder of the Green Mountain State! According to the article:

Brattleboro residents will vote at town meeting on whether President George Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney should be indicted and arrested for war crimes, perjury or obstruction of justice if they ever step foot in Vermont.

I saw some wacky photos of me and Elissa from Mia and Robert's wedding and I think I might just have to order some of them so I can post them for you on this blog.

Did you miss this year's Miss America Pageant? I sure didn't because Elissa recorded it on the DVR. If you want a good laugh you should watch it. The host was awful, constantly stumbling over words while reading the teleprompter and the winner, Miss Michegan couldn't sing for her life. How do they pick these women? I think they should just battle against each other and end with math, science, and history questions. Turn it into a gameshow (this year they turned it into a reality show with a pre-show on TLC). And now for a classic Miss Teen USA clip:



I got a new Wii game that lets you cook!!! Might not appeal to everyone but it's actually a lot of fun. Not only do you make a bunch of recipes but you can compete against another player to see who can finish the recipe first. Check it out:

No comments: