My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ginko Biloba

Did you hear about this??? Pretty neat stuff. Scientists performing experimental brain surgery stumbled upon a mechanism that could unlock how memory works and help those suffering with Alzheimer's.

Did you see Sean Young's outburst at the DGA awards? Here's the footage for those of you who didn't see it or even care.



I had class last night and I am really enjoying it. I think I'm really going to like grad school.

And now it's time once again for Evan's Mailbag! That's right, I get hundreds of letters a week from around the world asking me questions and I answer them right here on this blog. Let's take a look at the first letter from...oh...it's actually from one of my coworkers, Noemi. Thanks for writing Noemi! Noemi writes:

"Hey Evan,
How's eveything going? Did you go to Sundance? How did your interview with Tom Cruise go?"

I completely forgot to blog about my interview with Tom Cruise. I thought it went well but I'm not sure Tom liked me afterwards.



Our next letter comes from Luis in Peru! Thanks for reading Luis! Luis writes, "Buenos días Evan! I love reading your blog. I hope you answer my question. I also like movies and since you get movies first in the USA, I was hoping you could let me know if I can expect any good movies here soon?

Great question Luis!! I'm so glad you asked. Well there's only one movie that really comes to mind and I hope you'll rush to the theater to see this one. As you know we have this really big movie star in the US, Paris Hilton. Well she's in a new movie and it is fantastic. I've posted a trailer for you below so you can see what I'm talking about. Two words, Luis... Academy Award.

No comments: