My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cloverfield...I'm feeling sort of sick



I have yet to see Cloverfield, the newest of the NYC being attacked by monsters movies. With shaky cameras much like the Blair Witch Project, some viewers of the film are getting sick. I sometimes have to turn away at a shaky camera but am still looking forward to seeing this film.

It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Fox News Blooper!!!!



Do you know who Petey Greene is? It's okay, neither do I. In this clip, Petey shows us how to eat a watermelon. I love watermelon and it's good to know that there is a correct way to eat one.




and if you don't like to eat watermelon, you can do as this guy does:



I've been a little too Youtube happy on this blog recently but there are just so many wacky clips I want to share with you!!! Hope you are having a great week and please, I encourage you to leave your comments and keep on sending in your letters and questions so that I can respond on this blog.

No comments: