My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

I know what you have been thinking, where is Evan? What happened? No entries for over two weeks???? That's right, I just returned to work from my winter break, one of the most relaxing breaks I've had in awhile. It started with a great 5 days in Naples, Florida where Elissa's parents invited us to stay with them. It was so nice being there and I had such a great time. We spent New Year's Eve with Jon and Justine and their relatives and friends and a good time was had by all. The next morning Justine made delicious buttermilk pancakes from scratch and we watched some Twilight Zone episodes. I really wanted to get up to Vermont to take advantage of the snow so Elissa and I went up this past weekend and Elissa went cross country skiing for the first time. It was a blast and we were both feeling it the next morning. This is a very abbreviated post and I have photos to share as well. Gotta start getting back to work. Happy New Year!!!

PS. Did anyone else see the blue man on the Today Show this morning? Freaky!

No comments: