My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

La Cucaracha


I dislike pests as much as anyone else so you can imagine how thrilled I was to see a roach scuttle across my rug in my living room. I had the window open so I assume he crawled in from outside. I still don't have enough lamp light in my living room so it was hard to see where the bugger was. I knew he was somewhere between the couch and the wall but before I did anything I wanted to grab my camera just to film the incident. Before I knew it, La Cucaracha de Hoboken was born. I hope you enjoy it.

The Cockroach from Evan Nisenson on Vimeo.



J Crew will do anything to stay in the spotlight.

Looks like 59 Orient Ave is for sale, the house featured in Michel Gondry's brilliant Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Another version of A Christmas Carol is on the way...

I'm looking forward to seeing this film, The Windmill Movie.

27 years later, Ruth is reunited with her stolen wallet. Break out the tissues.

No comments: