My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Approaching 800 Posts


It's crazy to think that in a few days, I will have posted 800 posts to this blog. And I plan on continuing in hopes that one day, Evan Almighty can be made into a movie...what's that? It HAS? Why didn't you tell me this 794 posts earlier when I named this blog? Here's a little known fact about my blog. I named it Evan Almighty because it was before the movie was released and I hoped that the name would drive traffic to my site. And it did. For awhile.

I am going to see Sir Paul McCartney in concert tonight and am looking forward to it. I even heard the rain was supposed to stop just in time. Should be a good time.

And now, let's take a look to see what is in the news...

A five-legged puppy was rescued from the Coney Island Freakshow...

Who wants to go for a swim? World's most crowded swimming pool?

This crowded pool reminds me of one of my all time favorite videos:



God Bless America...and urinals.

Ron Douglas says he has decoded the secret KFC recipe...

Don't feel like doing the dishes tonight? Have no fear, robots are here.



Ever wonder who that guy is on NPR who mostly announces sponsors for each program? Well, now we know.

The Voice - watch more funny videos


Have a great day! And will someone please fill me in on the history of the umbrella's with the thing on the top that looks like a milk bottle?

No comments: