My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Breaking News...

I start today with BREAKING NEWS...Hoboken Mayor Peter Cammarano has been arrested by the FBI as part of a wide-reaching investigation that is swooping up dozens of people, including other politicians and rabbis, according the WNBC-TV.

I'm wondering if the Naked Cowboy should rethink his campaign and run for Mayor of Hoboken?



I hope you are having an excellent week. I had the opportunity to watch most of Shrink, the new movie starring Kevin Spacey and Saffron Burroughs last night. Saffron Burroughs came to the screening and I was in charge of meeting her and making sure she got into the interview chair. She was a delight.

While walking to work this morning I was thinking a lot about some of my ideas for projects and what not. I have a feeling the next year is going to be an exciting and productive one. It's been at least a year since I've been to a wedding and when I came across this next video, I smiled. Now this is the way to introduce your wedding party down the aisle. Look at the faces of the family and friends attending.



IN THE NEWS>>>

Now that's a knife...Arnold says "You know, you sent a governor to Sacramento -- not El Stiffo, like some of the past were, but you sent someone that is a little bit more entertaining and has a little bit more fun with the whole thing."



In nude beach news, a second nude beach may be coming to South Florida. (Insert joke here).

I will leave you with this clip:

No comments: