My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Asbestos Friday



There is a huge hole in the ceiling above my desk at work. I'd like to think it's safe but I'm not really sure. Many of the other tiles above my head look like they are about to fall. I wonder why they aren't being fixed? I hope they have been tested for Asbestos. Seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I was hoping we'd have another guest blogger today but I don't think this guy is going to pull through until next week:



I snapped this candid photo of him yesterday when he wasn't looking.

Did you hear about this NYC company that is marketing with Obama and McCain condoms?

While the company can't guarantee the condoms are 100 percent effective, it says it's certain "that without wearing one, there's likely to be an Obama-Mama in your future."


How appropriate since today is Free Trojan Condom Distribution Day!! Not as good as Free Cone Day though.


MMMM...gourmet ice cream trucks...



So I have been looking for Mario Kart for Wii and they are sold out everywhere. I can wait until it's available but what is with Nintendo? Do they think it's funny that they have people scrambling around trying to find a copy. I went into Game Stop at the Short Hills Mall the other night and the guy in front of me was looking for it as well. Stop playing games, Nintendo. Same thing with the Wii Fit. Can't get it anywhere. You are just starting to annoy us.

This weekend has a lot in store including a Renaissance Wedding...I know, you can't wait to see those photos. Well I'll be sure to document the event and give you the rundown. What I can tell you is that I will be wearing this shirt, and only this shirt:




**THAT'S NOT ME***

No comments: