My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birthday Fun!



I didn't get to put birthday wishes up yesterday for E's birthday so I'm doing it today! Here's to carrying out the party for as long as possible!

Have you ever thought about auctioning your life off on Ebay? No, neither have I.

Watch out, Japanese game shows are headed our way. Will they be a hit? Or a miss? Hey, I want to play human tetris.



I finally got around to seeing Iron Man over the weekend and didn't think I was going to like it as much as I did. Apparently I should have stayed for the credits.

I've been throwing away a lot of stuff lately and I came across a gem that I found while I was in college. I took a picture of it for the records:



Enjoy your day :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Japanese game show footage is extraordinarily funny.