My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Friiiiiiidayyyyyyyyyyy......yyyyyyyyyy

Boy am I glad it's Friday! The partying starts tonight as does my first summer vacation. Let's take a moment to celebrate by posting this wonderful pic taken as I approached the finish line. Thanks Elissa!

*Cue Chariots of Fire please*



Wow, you would think Blue Moon and TCNJ were paying me. Even though the photo is awful and I look like I was in pain, I had a great time.

But officer, I was just trying to take a photo...


Has anyone been to see the Waterfalls yet? If you have, I want some feedback.



I saw Dr. Zizmor on the subway this morning...

Who's going to see Wall-E this weekend?

I hope you have a great weekend. The blog will be off next week but stay tuned for exciting posts when I return. I may however post some photos from Virginia Beach.

No comments: