My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pennies From Evan


So I read about this guy who has some really great marketing techniques. First ex-MTV Road Ruler/writer/photographer Jake Bronstein dressed up in a Wookie suit and rode the subway hoping for a missed connection posting on Craigslist. Now, he's planting pennies around the city with a message affixed to one side that reads "It's Your Lucky Day" and then promotes his website. What a great idea! Maybe I should try doing this with my blog and taping notes to ripe fruit in the supermarket that say "This Fruit is Ripe. evanlucas.blogspot.com.


Here's an article for all of you Germaphobes.

Like Magic? Then check out this creepy guy who claims to have the first interactive YouTube Video and disabled embedding.

I am very much looking forward to the Cohen Brothers' next film, Burn After Reading but I know you are more excited about Space Chimps...I guess monkeys are still funny.

No comments: