My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 20, 2008

I've never met a drink I really hated...until today.



Happy First Day of Summer!!! The sun was shining this morning, the birds were chirping, and I woke up feeling alive. It was a great feeling and I am such a lucky guy.

I know you are probably wondering about the title. Well I was in the mood for a sparkling refreshing beverage this morning with zero calories so I came across this clear glass bottle of Pink Grapefruit Clearly Canadian. Well it was zero calories, pink grapfruit (mmm) and clearly, Canadian. Well I hope everything in Canada doesn't taste as horrible as this drink. Gross...I don't think I've ever disliked a beverage as much as this one.

No wonder everyone I know seems to be going to Cape Cod lately...

Please, please, please...don't eat tomatoes.

Theres something so soothing about this timelapse video:


Cranford Rose Garden Timelapse at Brooklyn Botanic Garden from Brooklyn Botanic Garden on Vimeo.

Wow, a guy who hasn't had a haircut in over a decade.


Looking to slim down this summer? What if I told you you could slim down at the office without even leaving your chair??? That's riiiight:



Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: