My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Michelob Ultra, the Ultimate Sports Drink

Good morning! I'd like you to notice a new link on this page to the left. That's right, now you can subscribe to my blog via email which means you will get an email when I post something new. Doesn't get much better than that. Just think about all the time you'll save not having to constantly check my blog for new posts. So sign up today!

And now, back to our regularly scheduled blog post:

Have you seen any of the ads for Michelob ULTRA lately? I saw a few of the ads on the subway yesterday and I would have thought that they were advertising a sports drink. Seriously. Then this morning I went to the site and was shocked...Michelob ULTRA will make you better at sports? Go see it for yourself but be warned, you have to be 18 years of age or older to enter. Once you get through click on the bottles.

I somehow missed this article in the New York Times and word has it that Paramount has purchased rights to the article and J.J. Abrams is going to produce the feature film based on the article. So cool! I want to go see this place.

Check it out, the $200 Burger King Burger. That'll make you feel like a King.

Oh boy...

A gang of female robbers dressed as nurses are on the loose in Florida. Okay, now there's a line in the very brief article that just made me laugh. Investigators are looking for a bunch of women but one in particular. Okay, ready for this?

"She is a heavy-set woman with very short hair and can be mistaken for a man, detectives said."

Wait, could you say that again please?

"She is a heavy-set woman with very short hair and can be mistaken for a man, detectives said."

Thank you. So if you have relatives in Florida tell them to check their nurse to make sure she couldn't be mistaken for a man.

People keep on asking me how I come up with such wacky commentary and I have to tell you something that I haven't told anyone before. When I was a baby..well, here...this explains it all:



Yeah, and this cured my fear of snakes at an early age:

No comments: