My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just Who Are You Trying To Impress???

What is with all of the "suits" walking around in this hot weather wearing their jackets and ties?? Do you think you look cool? Well, you don't. I don't want to hear you complaining that you are hot when you are wearing your jacket and tie which can easily be removed. So do me a favor, stop thinking you are impressing us by strutting around in your black suit. We are just laughing at you and will continue to do so until you wear "commuting clothes" on days when it is 100 degrees outside.

I often have wondered what happened to Mr. Wilde, my middle school math teacher whom I really liked. He was really nice and I always felt bad when kids would act up in class and make fun of him for rubbing against the chalk board and getting chalk all over his pants. I recall him once also having a pen leak in his shirt pocket, the kids laughed at that as well. After Elissa's race started I walked toward the finish line and heard a man say something behind me. I turned around and it was Mr. Wilde. It has been 13 years since I last saw him and he recognized me. He said I look exactly the same. We talked for awhile, until Elissa was finished and it was really great reconnecting with him. I encourage you to connect with a middle school teacher.


Have you heard about this whole Mattel, Dark Knight Joker figure ordeal? They are redesigning the Joker figure and now the figure that looks like Heath Ledger is being sold for ridiculous amounts of money. Quick, get your Joker action figure!

I know many of you keep tomatoes around the house waiting for the perfect moment to make your famous sauce. Well...Throw away your tomatoes!

Monkeys that know how to fish!

No comments: