My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Cell Phone Danger

It's Monday morning, tomorrow is April 1st and it's going to be 66 degrees. A big difference from today and I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully the smells of stagnant urine will not come out just yet. On Saturday night I went to see the middle school play at Elissa's school while she chaperoned. It was definitely an interesting choice of two one acts for these kids. The shows were purchased from Playscripts, a company that brings original work to the school so that they can put them on. I think I want to direct a middle school play. Yesterday, I went with Elissa and her family to the infamous and very crowded Woodbury Common. You can literally shop nonstop from 10 to 5 and not be able to cover every store in this outlet village. I bought some summer clothes at Ralph Lauren and still prefer to do my outlet shopping in Manchester. No crowds, no pushing, no fighting over parking spaces and you're surrounded by mountains! Okay, there's my plug for Vermont. So, what's in the news?


We've heard before that cell phones may put us in danger and you should read this article.

Mobile phones could kill far more people than smoking or asbestos, a study by an award-winning cancer expert has concluded. He says people should avoid using them wherever possible and that governments and the mobile phone industry must take "immediate steps" to reduce exposure to their radiation.

Scary stuff. Looks like I'll be using my speakerphone from now on.


I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Wholphin DVD!! I've mentioned this gem of a dvd many times on this blog and I hope that you subscribed. If you like short films, you will love Wholphin. Some of the best material I have ever seen has been on these DVDs. Click here to subscribe.

Watch out, Paris is dangerous!

No comments: