My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ruby Tuesday

I'd hate to be given the same option this student was given by his teacher. Wait until the end of class to pee or pee in my lunchbox. Perhaps this teacher will be sent to the Rubber Room?

Do you love NYC walking tours? I sure do, but when I came upon this particular tour, I decided to pass. **Warning, the link contains animal innards"

It's a day late for this next video but what the heck:



And here's the uncontrollable laughter clip of the week:



Do you watch The Biggest Loser? I don't, but I know plenty of people who do. I've decided that I am going to set a goal on this blog...drumroll please.... I am going to lose 35-40 pounds! That's right, now that I've posted this I have to do it right? I'll be guided by the lovely Caroline Rhea as she whips me into shape and makes sure I put down any cake, cookies, or candy I may pick up. Wish me luck.

No comments: