My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

And the winner of the most visited Myspace page goes to...

The winner of today's most visited Myspace page is Ashley Alexandra Dupre. Congratulations Ashley! I'll give it a few weeks before Ashley gets offers to be on some VH1 reality show. The media needs to leave her and her family alone.

And here's another bizarre piece to this story. Prostitution Ring on Gorge Road in Cliffside Park.

And while the Spitzer mess is going on, this woman was stuck on a toilet for two years. Really stuck.

Elissa brought to my attention my new FAVORITE WEBSITE OF THE MONTH. Perhaps everyone else has heard of this site, but for some reason I hadn't. It's called Pandora. Go there, type in your favorite music artist and not only will they play the songs by the artist you type in, but they will also share with you songs by artists who are similar to the one you type in. It doesn't sound as good when I explain it, so just go and check it out. Best of all, it's free!

No comments: