My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Is Here

Happy Spring!!!!



I hope you are as excited about Spring as I am. But don't put away your coats yet...it's really windy out there today. And while we're on the topic of coats, did you see this article? That's right, this couple made fur coats from their dead dogs fur. Creepy.

Woman 1: Oh Merdle, where did you ever find such an incredible fur coat?
Woman 2: Oh, why thank you Ethyl, I had it made from the fur of my dead dog. I don't fetch the paper though, Harold does that.



Weird huh?

It's tax season, have you done your taxes yet? This is the second year in a row I am doing my taxes online with TurboTax and while it is very easy, it can also be very frustrating. I was up late last night trying to figure out some things and haven't finished yet but I'm getting close.

Happy Purim from your local Rabbi:



And Happy Easter!



Okay, Okay...It's an old video but it's a classic. I'm off tomorrow so no blog. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: