My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Field of Greens and a birthday!

Let me start this post off by wishing Adam a very happy happy birthday. For those of you who don't know, the only reason I started this blog was because of Adam. You can check out his blog here. Join me in wishing him a Happy Birthday! I only wish I could share a birthday with Mariah Carey.

I bought myself a present last night off of one of the trainers at my gym and I know you are going to want one. I've been trying to bring my lunch to work lately and I enjoy packing salads. The only problem is, how do I keep it cool and what do I do about the salad dressing. Can't put it on the salad in the morning and I don't really feel like carrying a separate container for the dressing. I also don't want to try to find room in the tiny fridge at work to fit a bottle of dressing which will most likely be used by others or tossed out. EUREKA!! I now have the FIT-FRESH salad container!!! That's right, now my salad will stay cool all day and there's a built in dressing dispenser! Now, don't you want one?



Take it away Connie:



This blog is like a dog and pony show ain't it?

Want to have some fun in the kitchen this weekend? Why not try Gelatin Filtration?

Then head over to this blog for some more fun cooking ideas!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Mariah and I definitely appreciate it. (Though, I've always been partial to Michael York)