My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Under My Umbrella..ella...ella..ella..ey..ey..ey

There has been a lot in the papers lately about the world's tallest man. That, and Gov. Paterson basically reveals a little something about his past every day. Gee, I wonder what's next?

" While his size is intimidating, Stadnik charms visitors with a broad grin and childlike laugh. He seems at times like a lonely boy trapped in a giant's body, even keeping stuffed toys on his pillow.Stadnik's stature has brought attention, but he struggles to lead a normal life.All the doorways in his one-story brick house are too short for him to pass through without stooping. His 440 pounds cause constant knee pain and often force him to use crutches.Stadnik loves animals, but had to quit his job as a veterinarian at a cattle farm after suffering frostbite when he walked to work in his socks in winter. He could not afford custom made shoes for his 17-inch feet."

Now that he is THE tallest man, I wonder if there's going to be an introduction to the world's smallest man as the did with the now second world's tallest man last year.






You may remember awhile back I was ranting and raving about a guy on my bus who I thought stole my favorite umbrella. Well, my umbrella has been found. That's right, no one took my umbrella and I am so glad to have it back. I'm glad I never confronted the man on my bus. I think it's going to rain again this week so I can use it.

Stuck in NYC and really need to pee? Have no fear! The NYC Public Restroom Map is here!

No comments: